Well I think I have finally finished this page. This is a page I am framing to send to my mum in NewZealand for her birthday. I as I said above get my inspiration from My favourate scrapper (other than Jane of course) Carol Janson. This is a very basic 3D concept.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Wow Lee you have done such a lovely job of this layout, your mum is going to be wrapped, I love all the little touches you have created on this layout, you are a true 3D scrapper, Yahooo!!! Love it !!
And thankyou so much for you lovely comment on your blog, it really is lovely of you, and thankyou so much for visiting my blog.
Have a great week.
Carole.
Oh girl this is just awesome, you know I love it to pieces. I have been drooling over it the whole time.
It turned out awesome and your Mum is going to love it.
May I scraplift this? I'm so loving this page...
Post a Comment