Hi all,
Not much to tell really. I love my Husband,family,Friends,dogs,car,laptop & of course I love to buy scrapbooking supplies with the intent of using them but rarely ever do.
Monday, April 9, 2007
Card 1(I am proud of)
First card down 13 to go until I catch up. This card is a relexection on how I feel about my culture and where I am from.
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I really love this, what is your heritage by the way? You always say you're a kiwi and I have no clue what that is.
I am a Kiwi who has lived in Australia for 20 years. I have a 20 year old daughter Amy & a beautiful grand baby called Annabelle. My Husbands name is Craig whom I love & adore. I started scrapbooking 6 years ago when my sister scrapped my wedding album. Since then I haven't looked back.
2 comments:
I really love this, what is your heritage by the way? You always say you're a kiwi and I have no clue what that is.
Great colors!! Love it!
Post a Comment