Hi all,
Not much to tell really. I love my Husband,family,Friends,dogs,car,laptop & of course I love to buy scrapbooking supplies with the intent of using them but rarely ever do.
Friday, April 13, 2007
Yahoo I love online shopping
6 comments:
Anonymous
said...
OOOOooooo AAAAAaaaaaa Can I come scrap with you???? ooooooooo
I am a Kiwi who has lived in Australia for 20 years. I have a 20 year old daughter Amy & a beautiful grand baby called Annabelle. My Husbands name is Craig whom I love & adore. I started scrapbooking 6 years ago when my sister scrapped my wedding album. Since then I haven't looked back.
6 comments:
OOOOooooo AAAAAaaaaaa
Can I come scrap with you???? ooooooooo
ohhhh hmmmmm feelings of inspiration - I love your new purchases, I wonder where your favourite online shopping places are?
I'm waiting for some new scrap pages!!!
You have been tagged!!! You have to read my blog to find out what that means!
update your blog ratbag i am sick of seeing these gorgeous stamps that i will steal from your room LOL
Unbelievable!!!! Just like mine after the Scrap expo 3 wks ago. Have fun Sis!
Post a Comment