Sunday, February 17, 2008

Amazing Throw.


Had a great day today. Tupperware well NOT. Craig and I decided to bar that Idea and go to Campbelltown H/N to check out the new mink throw rugs that came in. Craig knew I would fall in love with them and would just have to get it. Well guess what...... here it is. And I just had to have the matching throw pillows. When the lady at Harvey's found out it was for our dogs to sleep on she was absolutely horrified. Am I bad Yes....Am I satisfied OHHHHHHHHHHHH YES.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ACK.
OMG... No way. Not MINK!! I used to be an Animal Rights Activist. Now I eat meat, but still protest fur.. shame on you... shame on you girly!!! I'm swimming over there right now to have a word with you!!! I think if you're gonna kill an animal, you better be eating it as well, that's why I don't mind wearing leather. Okay I'm shutting up now :) Did I mention I don't use products tested on animals either?? :)

lee said...

I would have to eat a synthetic animal then. It's fake..... I would never ever wear fur either. I'm with you. The only thing I wear is leather sometime and thats only if it's cow.... I eat cow

Rachael said...

So you did get it.... b*""h I want one.