

Saturday Craig & I had the pleasure of attending Craigs friends wedding. I had never been to a Greek wedding before and let me tell you I had the best time. The church service was amazing. It was held in a Greek church at Redfern. From start to finish it was an experiance. The church it self was just beautiful then came the priests in there black head gear which sang the whole service. Sonja looked absolutely beautiful in her traditional dress. Then it was off to a whalf at Darling Harbour where the food never stopped and the greek dancing was amazing. It was the most fun I have ever had at a wedding (other than my own of course). Yes I know what your going to ask??? Where are all the photo's? Well I got these two then the battery ran out. Didn't worry me too much though as I don't think I will ever forget it.
Today I was really tired. I still managed to drag myself out of bed for indoor soccer. Then back home to do some much needed house work. Well that was until some old friends of Craig and mine dropped in for a chat. We hadn't seen then in years. Big surprise was they also had a beautiful little 6mth old daughter. What a spin out how things change and how people pop in and out of your life. Hopefully now we are back in touch we will see more of them. Well that's it for this week.
No comments:
Post a Comment