Monday, April 21, 2008

Back to work

Mum looks really happy in this photo which is great. Been a bit worried about her. When you call her she is really quiet and with drawn. Ewwww yum this cake looks amazing.


The weekend was a blast I ended up going to see ABBA lanch at Revesby Workers with Michelle and the girls. What a blast we danced all night and had a great time. The boys didn't think it was much chop but you wouldn't expect them to get off on it. Friday we did try our new cafe in Panania. The food was great. Amy & James seemed to enjoy getting out. Bit sad this weekend as it's Mum's birthday and I'm not there but oh well not alot I can do about it. My sister and all of Mum's friends went over to a BBQ which she would of loved.






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mum had the best birthday, especially her harley ride was on a high all day and night. She loved her cake I got and had a great night. Talked heaps about ya that nite too.....