Friday, April 4, 2008

This Weekend

I am really looking forward to this weekend. Tonight is the usual. Get home from work, do the invoicing for Craig, eat take out and relax. Saturday morning Amy and Annabelle are coming over and we are going shopping for Jimmy's present as it is his birthday next week. Then we will come home and start our roast dinner. Wow I really feel like a Nana now.... off to Nana's for Sunday roast.... oK Saturday this week.

Sunday is going to be a huge day. We have indoor soccer at 10.30am then we have to rush off to outdoor and take the field by 12pm so that's going to be a rush.

After a good win I hope off to Panania Pub for tea with the girls. This has become a weekly thing now which is great as the food and company are the best.

So as you can see it's full on. In between all of this I have to prepare presents for Mum, Dad and Sharon to be sent in the post on Monday to make Mum's birthday.

Wow I'm tired just thinking about it. I should also have some creative to share after the weekend fingers crossed. So to all who read..... have a great weekend.

No comments: