Hi all,
Not much to tell really. I love my Husband,family,Friends,dogs,car,laptop & of course I love to buy scrapbooking supplies with the intent of using them but rarely ever do.
Friday, June 13, 2008
Sex In The City Pic
I say Pic as this was the only picture taken that day. What a great movie... Very sad but everything we wanted it to be. I wont say alot more about the movie as I don't want to ruin it for the girls who haven't seen it as yet. It is definately a must see.
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Girl you look gorgeous, you never look your age, it must be all of the soccer that you play!!
I am a Kiwi who has lived in Australia for 20 years. I have a 20 year old daughter Amy & a beautiful grand baby called Annabelle. My Husbands name is Craig whom I love & adore. I started scrapbooking 6 years ago when my sister scrapped my wedding album. Since then I haven't looked back.
1 comment:
Girl you look gorgeous, you never look your age, it must be all of the soccer that you play!!
Post a Comment