Hi all,
Not much to tell really. I love my Husband,family,Friends,dogs,car,laptop & of course I love to buy scrapbooking supplies with the intent of using them but rarely ever do.
Oh my God!!! Your cards are gorgeous! I'm shocked! They're perfect! You are very modest person I think. I send you greetings from Poland :) Keep doing! And take care!
I am a Kiwi who has lived in Australia for 20 years. I have a 20 year old daughter Amy & a beautiful grand baby called Annabelle. My Husbands name is Craig whom I love & adore. I started scrapbooking 6 years ago when my sister scrapped my wedding album. Since then I haven't looked back.
4 comments:
~GASP!~ I love this card! The fence, the bird, EVERYTHING!! Love it!!
Just gorgeous mate, love the window and the fence and is that the new birdie stamp you got? it's just awesome you did a great job
This is a really gorgeous card but didn't Jane tell you that we were doing ours on Giraffes? LOL
Oh my God!!! Your cards are gorgeous! I'm shocked! They're perfect! You are very modest person I think. I send you greetings from Poland :) Keep doing! And take care!
Post a Comment