Hi all,
Not much to tell really. I love my Husband,family,Friends,dogs,car,laptop & of course I love to buy scrapbooking supplies with the intent of using them but rarely ever do.
Sunday, May 6, 2007
Finally organised
Thanks to Carol J I have finally found a way to hang my ribbons in a more organised way. Also thanks to my hubby who created the stand.
5 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Wooohooooo go hubby!! Looks really good Lee, that must have taken a long time to organize, but it was so worth it cause its gorgeous!
I am a Kiwi who has lived in Australia for 20 years. I have a 20 year old daughter Amy & a beautiful grand baby called Annabelle. My Husbands name is Craig whom I love & adore. I started scrapbooking 6 years ago when my sister scrapped my wedding album. Since then I haven't looked back.
5 comments:
Wooohooooo go hubby!!
Looks really good Lee, that must have taken a long time to organize, but it was so worth it cause its gorgeous!
oh come and help me organise mine too please please please. i'll supply the chocolate biscuits too
what a yummy looking ribbon collection!!
WOW! Look at all those ribbons! They look beautiful :-)
Cool, Can you & Craig come do mine? Be so much easier to sort through???????
Post a Comment