Friday, February 15, 2008

Away with negative. In with positive.


I apologise to all who read my last post before I deleted it. It's so easy to get drawn back into the negitive side of my life & personality. Well enough of that. I had a great valentines day yesturday. Well really it started the night before. I got home on Thurday night and found vases of flowers all over my house. The card read... I don't like to be like everyone else so we are having valentines day early. Very unexpected. For Valentines day we went over to visit Amy & Annabelle as James is still in Melbourne. Had a cuddle and coffee and Thai for tea. Here is a pic of some of the flowers I got. I am blessed and I know it. So sue me (oops there it is again). Tonight off to a Rachaels for a BBQ to celebrate her acceptance into law school.
Positive, Positive, Positive........ Happy thoughts lee....... Man I must sound nutty but it helps me stay on track.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very pretty... Do you know what I got from my husband?? NOTHING!! But Andy made me some lovely things in school :) I must post those, I keep forgetting to scan it!

lee said...

Please do.... I intend to be blogging tomorrow at work so I will be checking you out.

Sharon said...

Just love your blog sis, its amazing. And yes you stay postive! cause i say so..... Love ya shaz xx