Finally.... Spent the day cleaning and fixing up the craftroom ready for the crop next Sunday. I haven't really been able to get in here since the renovations started in August last year. As you can imagine it was an absolute mess. Well I can finally see the desk and the floor. I still have a bit to do but at least it's a start. I culled alot of stuff that I didn't want anymore which felt great. This made more room on my shelves for my new creations.Next Saturday Craig and I are hosting a "Welcome to the World" party for Annabelle. Alot of Amy's friends will be there. James family and freinds are also coming. It should be a big day.
Then Sunday I have a crop happening. A couple of the girls from Menai are coming over for the day to scrap and have a laugh. Sis yes I wish you could be here. Will post happenings of the day.
3 comments:
Hey Mum its Amy how cool is your blog i love it. I will talk to u soon and see you soon.
Love Amy and Annabelle
xxx
Hi Sis, About time you got that room sorted. Do I get my Xmas present now? hahaha still making yours. love ya shazxxx
Is one of those my seat?????
Post a Comment