Blus Bazaar had a huge sale and of course I just couldn't resist. The order arrived today. Wow I couldn 't believe how much I got for the price.... what a bargin (Nothing over $10.00). I really love the Elsie house book and the Heide crown stamps.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Geez Sis, What a cool shopping spree.
ERRM... make sure you show what you make!! I haven't scrapped in ages girl. I love going to blogs and seeing what everyone else is making.
Yes Girls I had fun shopping and yes Tammy I'm the same as you I haven't done any in ages. That's all going to change as of this Sunday. I have a crop at my place so I'm hoping to catch up then. I will post what I create after that if anything
Wow miss you really did out do yourself. Can't wait to see it for real. I think I will just leave my stuff and home and use yours. ha ha ha....
Post a Comment