This is the photo which I am going to use on the thankyou cards for this weekend. I just love this photo. She is such a little angel. You just want to kiss & snuggle her. Once I get back into scrapping I'm not going to be short of photo's to use. Unlike with Amy I'm not going leave it 18 years before I start her baby album I'm going to start this Sunday at the crop. (All good intentions???)Whether I actually get anything done will be the issue.Tuesday, February 19, 2008
Love this photo of Annabelle
This is the photo which I am going to use on the thankyou cards for this weekend. I just love this photo. She is such a little angel. You just want to kiss & snuggle her. Once I get back into scrapping I'm not going to be short of photo's to use. Unlike with Amy I'm not going leave it 18 years before I start her baby album I'm going to start this Sunday at the crop. (All good intentions???)Whether I actually get anything done will be the issue.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
She really is a gorgeous baby. I miss having babies, but you know, I don't miss the sleepless nights... hey... who am I trying to kid, they still wake me up!! Even the 16 year old!!
I just had another look at her, she really is just too gorgeous.
Thanks Tammy. And coming from you that means alot cause you know what georgeous children look like as you have 5.
Our great niece is so beautiful, love this photo
Yes Shaz she is an absolute delight
x x x x x x's for precious Annabelle from Aunty Rachael
Post a Comment