I know, I know. Yes I'm sad. I just love this series. I copy them onto my ipod and watch them on the train on the way to work. It makes the trip into the city go so quick. You should see the faces on the train when I either burst out laughing or break down crying. I've been a bit emotional lately. will have to snap out of that.Monday, February 18, 2008
Sad I Know but I love this series
I know, I know. Yes I'm sad. I just love this series. I copy them onto my ipod and watch them on the train on the way to work. It makes the trip into the city go so quick. You should see the faces on the train when I either burst out laughing or break down crying. I've been a bit emotional lately. will have to snap out of that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Okay so why are you sad? No way... this is an excellent series, some teachers even use these books in school, a couple of the boys have had to read the Little HOuse on the Prarie books... I grew up on this show!!!
Me too I just love it. Each month I get sent the next series. I'm up to number 4. 5 more to go.
Post a Comment