I'm so excited I just had to share. I wasn't going to have a 40th. My sister rang me and told how sad that was and I just have to have one as Mum, Dad and Sharon are due to fly in on the 3rd of July. So that was that it's a party. All of my new friends thought I was really slack for not having a party but are now all looking forward to it. I have booked a venue, have a date, have a theme (Black & white) so now it's just a matter of sending the 80 invites. More good news. As all of my family will be here Amy & James have decided to Christen Annabelle on the weekend following my 40th so it's all happening. As you can tell I am really excited and looking forward to a great 2 weeks
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment