Monday, May 19, 2008

What A Weekend

The weekend started as usual. Friday we went and picked up the kids. Had a bit of dinner then relaxed. I bought the ghost whisperer DVD series and Amy and I are hooked.
Saturday morning Amy and I got up early to go and get our hair and nails done. Amy's hair turned out really awesome. Then it was off to the soccer to watch James play. Kat, Wende and the rest of the gang was there so as usual it was a hoot.
Look at Annabelle isn't she getting big.

Saturday night Craig and I were invited to Jay's surprise birthday party which was also a great night. Craig got on it a bit hard and finished the night with his head in the toilet. Even the dogs started howling at the sounds coming from inside. Jen & Jay have become really great and true friends the kind that you really enjoy spending time with. Loz & Shane also were there.... Loz what a girl she can really mix it up with the boys.
Sunday was the same as usual. Played 3rd division soccer which we drew 3 all. Then I had to rush over to play in 1st division as they only had 7 players. Man did we get a flogging (10-0) I feel really sorry for them they are way out of there league.
That was my weekend. As per usual really busy but loving it.

No comments: